What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy, sometimes referred to as Major Autohemotherapy, has been commonly used in Germany since the 1950s. Ozone therapy is a treatment that works to increase the amount of oxygen available in our bodies by administering medical grade ozone to create therapeutic responses.
Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen that consists of three oxygen molecules instead of two. Because the molecular structure of ozone is highly reactive and unstable, it creates a curative response in the body by oxidizing and destroying any harmful substances or foreign objects.
There are many other benefits to Ozone Therapy that include:
- Strengthening the immune system
- Helps improve outcomes in patients with ‘long covid’ and showed to reduce the mortality rate in patients diagnosed with covid.
- Stimulates white blood cells
- Helps red blood cells transport oxygen and improves circulation
- Acts as a very powerful antioxidant, helping eliminate toxins
For athletes specifically, ozone can:
- Increase tissue oxygenation
- Increase production of ATP
- Oxidize lactic acid, which helps prevent muscle soreness
- Reduce swelling and bruising from injuries and helps speed up recovery times
Typically, you will see an improvement in your condition within the first three or four treatments. Treatments are usually done 2-3 times a week to start, and then spaced out more evenly after results are seen.
- Great for new patients.
- No commitment.
- Our most popular option.
- Save $20.
Ozone/UBI Therapy - 3 Pack
- Includes three (3) Ozone therapy treatments.
- Can be used at any time.
- Additional $55 Savings!
What is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation?
Ultraviolet blood irradiation or UBI, is a medical procedure that can help kill bacteria and viruses, help boost your immune system, rejuvenate the blood, and decrease recovery time after workouts. The therapy works by exposing your blood to multiple ultraviolet light wavelengths to enhance specific biological effects. Other benefits to ultraviolet blood irradiation include:
- Increase oxygen absorption into body tissues
- Improves circulation
- Increases the immune system’s ability to fight infections
- Help kill fungal, viral, and bacterial growth
- Helps the body to detoxify and remove toxins
How is Ozone/UBI administered?
At ivclub, we are able to administer Ozone Therapy and Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) at the same time! The process is very simple. First, one of our highly trained registered nurses will start an IV in one of your arms. After that, between 50-60ccs of blood will be drawn from the IV into a syringe and injected into a normal saline bag. Ozone gas will then be drawn into an ozone syringe and introduced into the bag containing normal saline and blood. After this solution is mixed together, it will then be infused back into your body through IV tubing. The special IV tubing runs through our UV light machine, completing the UBI process. This whole process from start to finish should take most clients under an hour to complete.
Ready to book your appointment?
Ozone Therapy/Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation should not be done in clients with the following:
- Active alcoholics or clients with a history of alcoholism
- Clients taking a blood thinner
- Recent heart attack and stroke patients
- Pregnant women
- Platelet disorder history
- History of blood clots
Our services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any elective services. All therapies are specific formulations prepared by ivclub. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only.